Everyday, I step outside after a hard day and the polluted wind gives me a strike of sorrow as I remember how weak Earth is. It is not only the air pollution, though. It’s every other type of pollution, irresponsible industries, thick lies, and much more!
If you don’t yet understand how serious this is, then know that 36% of animals on our planet are threatened of extinction. That’s terrifying! This honestly brought tears to my eyes, as I scroll through the endangered list.
Here is a list of various things responsible for this disaster:
- Many industries continue making their product despite the impact it has on the planet. For example, palm oil industries clear out land that inhabits endangered species, ignore the fact that carbon is dangerous and that greenhouse gases are bad, and some industries even have areas cleared secretly! 80% of our forests are already destroyed.
- Most recycling companies don’t actually recycle the contents of your recycling bins! Majority end up at wastelands, and some is even burned like regular waste.
- Air pollution is what happens with much of our waste.
- The rate of trees cut to trees grown in a day isn’t very pleasant.
There are many more things that contribute with the mess, but, here is a compilation of things that can help save the planet:
- Replace your plastic bottles with reusable ones.
- Use public transport or bike as much as possible.
- When shopping, make sure you’re buying eco-friendly and sustainable items.
- Reuse as much as possible (That’s where some of my crafts will come in handy).
- Encourage those around you to do the same!
Our earth is a disaster, but we can fix it
“Where there is a will, there is a way”
Have a wonderful day!